- Download 8178
- File Size 40.10 MB
- Create Date October 8, 2022
PuryFi uses a client side object detection neural network, the PuryFi AI to check and detect NSFW images and censors those accordingly.
- Can censor mutliple file types
- Multiple censor type options
- Black Bar
- Batch Converter & Local file support
- Easy to install
FAQ: PuryFi for Firefox
Click on the gear icon and select "Install Add-on From File...", then select the xpi file.
2. You need to bind your account on https://pury.fi/ to your patreon account.
3. After step 2. login with your https://pury.fi/ account in the extension via the options menu, your patreon tier should be visible after your login.
4. Enable GIF under the File Types section in the options menu.
But there are other browsers which support extensions on mobile:
1. Install a third party browser which allows to run Firefox extension:
Third-party software! We do not give any warranty of any kind, such software is to be used at your own risk!
2. Open the app and navigate to settings > advanced settings > sideload xpi
3. When asked about the URL, enter the URL of our latest public release e.g.:
It can usually be solved very easily, please try one (or both if necessary) of the following solutions:
- Rebind your Patreon to your account on pury.fi
(You can find that setting within your profile on pury.fi)
- Do a password reset for your account to trigger a refresh
Also update your login info within the extension / make sure your login info is correct
Finally re-log in the extension with your account data.
- Splatter presets
- Extension Icon shows if the extension is off / on.
- Fixed several bugs in the video overlay
- Fixed a bug causing box merging to crash on splatter mode
- Added splatter mode to the supported Video Overlay modes
- New censoring mode: Splatter
- Added alternative Icons to 'Advanced'
- Fixed another bug where "normal" mode did not show any video output.
- New censoring mode: Sobel
- Fixed the memory leak Issue for the batch converter and videos.
- Fixed a bug when auto-loading the video overlay, where "normal" mode did not show any video output.
- Several adjustments to the batch converter making it faster.
- Added more internal data to the Help-Page.
- FPS display for the video overlay
- Fixed a problem causing the batch converter and local file feature to convert all image types to PNG even though they are labelled as JPG.
- This also resulted in a much bigger file sizes.
- Fixed a bug resulting in distorted videos within the video overlay.
- Fixed a bug which prevented some JPG images from being processed Various small improvements on the overlay UI elements.
- Polished Video Overlay
- Fixed local files not working with most modes
- Fixed video / local / base64 encoded images being censored when the extension was set to OFF
- White & Blacklist are now more / less strict and also consider the origin URL of images
- The context menu now also works on local files
- Sticker Mode
- Base64 encoded image support
- Reset configuration option
- Batch Converter
The Batch Converter allows you to select multiple files or entire folder structures at once and send them through the censoring process. The censored images are then returned in a zip file.
Bug Fixes & other:
- Fixed a bug which prevented the video overlay from working.
- Added a toggle button which inverts your label settings for better switching between normal and reverse mode.
- Improved the general memory usage.
- Changing the color for black box mode now works within Reverse Censor Mode.
Fixed a bug saving the image with the current censoring settings, even when the censor mode was changed via the context menu.
Added Triangulation mode to the context menu
- Fixed a bug of v0.6.6 which prevents censor mode changes from being applied
- You can now define maximum and minimum file size for each image type.
- You can now define maximum and minimum dimensions for each image type.
- You can now define a maximal frame count for GIFs.
- GIF Mode also offers now a fallback option to thumbnail mode if a GIF exceeds a given limit.
These changes should help processing extraordinary large files which can cause freezes or crashes, especially on slow computer systems, by filtering them out.
- You can now choose the output image type for each image type.
(Before everything was converted to PNG)
- Fixed a bug not displaying small images at all
- Fixed a bug displaying NaN in the memory cache
- Fixed Hexagon modes drawing behavior, which ended rendering before reaching the end of the bounding box.
- New triangulation mode
Works with gif censoring and reverse mode but does not work on videos or on local files as off now.
- PuryFi for Firefox can now also censor files which require login credentials to be accessed
- Improved the video overlay positioning
- Very small general performance improvements
- Now consumes ~ 50% less network traffic
- Fixed a bug causing the video overlay to be blocked by some pages
You can now select shapes within Box, Blur and Pixelation mode:
- Heart (PuryFi Supporter)
Reverse Censoring (Censored Patron)
Censors everything except the selected labels.
All new features also work with GIF censoring and on the video overlay.
- Performance improvements for the Glitch mode
- White and Blacklist mode
You can white or blacklist web pages now in the options menu
- Fixed a bug which prevented images < 50px from being loaded
- Fixed a bug on web pages with unknown mime types
- New censor mode: Glitch
Glitches areas of the image by shifting the color channels and applying other effects.
Note: Glitch mode has currently a bad performance and takes a bit longer than the other modes much depending on the image size.
(Using it on videos is not recommended)
More custom control options will be available for this mode in future versions.
- The experimental video censor overlay has now a much better performance
Note: As the video functionality gets closer to reaching the quality i am aiming for i will slowly move it out of the experimental features into the Patreon features (until it is replaced by real video censoring). With this update the feature requires you to have an account and login in the extension but it can still be used freely.
- Black Bar: x10 times faster on videos and a bit faster on images
- Pixelation: x100 times faster on videos and faster on images
- Hexagons and Hexaglitch: x50 times faster on videos and faster on image
- Censor settings can now be changed and applied while the video is playing
- The extension handles videos now much more efficient, videos do no longer have to fully load to be displayed!
- Removed the bug which caused only JPG to be processed for the localfile feature
- You can now open local files with Firefox and they get censored
- Works with all image types (except GIF)
- Known Bug: The context menu is not working on local files
- Experimental video censor mode now considers options
- Pixelation has a bad performance on videos, we will try to improve the algorithm in one of the next versions.
- Added Hexagonal censoring mode
- You can find this mode as a sub-mode of Pixelation, make sure you choose a higher pixelsize ( > ~10px) when switching.
- Fixed the context menu options working only once per image
- Fixed a bug which prevented GIF thumbnails from working
- Reworked the blurring algorithm
- Added options for blur censor type
- Added a cache overview under Help
- Added the option to disable and / or clear the internal cache system
- Added experimental video overlay
- Added memory safe mode for GIF encoding
- Fixed a bug which always displayed the extension as ON even if it was OFF
This is still a beta version, expect crashes and problems!
Use at your own risk and with caution!